Information we collect
When you install the Service on your device and register with BBCAM, personally identifiable information about you may be collected during the download process for the Service (as requested from you during the download process) when you register with us. For registration through BBCAM, you are required to provide your nickname, hobby, profile picture, and email address depending on the device(s) you are using on the Service.
BBCAM may also collect and gather non-personally identifiable information, such as certain profile information including country of residence and preferences. In addition, BBCAM may collect and store information about your and others’ usage of and interaction with the Service and our websites, including matches, numbers of matches made by members, match durations, text messages, usage by geographies, device and connection information, IP address, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, network type and traffic to and from our websites.
BBCAM allows you to share text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications in the BBCAM application with other users, and if you choose to do so your text messages, photos, screenshots, videos and other communications will be stored on our servers. In addition, if you choose to share these items with other BBCAM users, we may not be able to remove them from our servers or make them unavailable to anyone you have shared them with. Sending and sharing text messages, photos, screenshots, videos or other communications in the BBCAM application is your decision. By choosing to share that information, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used and that it may become publicly available (depending in part on your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). BBCAM is not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share.
To complete a commerce transaction on BBCAM item shop, you will be requested to provide your payment information, including your credit card number, card expiration date, CVV code, and billing address. In that event, we will transmit your information securely directly to a third party vendor or merchant who will collect such information in order to process and fulfill your purchase. BBCAM does not process or store your payment information. However, we may store other information about your purchases made on the Service, which may include the merchant’s name, the date, time and amount of the transaction and other behavioral information.
We also collect error-reporting information if the Service crashes or hangs up so that we can investigate the error and improve the stability of the Service for future releases. In general these reports do not contain personally identifiable information, or only incidentally. As part of these error reports, we receive information about the type and version of your device, the device identifier, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when the error occurred. We do not use this information for any purpose other than investigating and fixing the error.
Sharing of your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties (or the group of companies of which Azr is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
● We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that BBCAM is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your contents.
● We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
● We may also share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of users our app receives. This information does not contain any personal or personally identifiable information, and is used to develop content and services that we hope you will find of interest.
● We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content:
● Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public. With this feature, BBCAM can be protected from exhibitionism. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
● If you remove information and contents(eg. Screenshots, etc.) that you created on the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties have copied or saved that information.(eg. Facebook, etc.)
How we use information we collect
We use or may disclose your personal information only as follows:
● To verify your identity;
● To connect you with others as enabled by the Service;
● To share your Profile with others on the Service;
● To show you the names of persons you communicate with and to show your name to persons you communicate with on the Service;
● To deliver to you any administrative notices, alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
● To provide you with relevant content that you requested, using information that you allow us to collect from you or that you provide to a social media provider with which your BBCAM account is connected, such as information regarding your and your BBCAM contacts' respective locations;
● For internal operations, including troubleshooting problems, data analysis, testing, research, improvements to the Service, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other illegal activity;
● When we have a good faith belief that the law, any legal process, law enforcement, national security or issue of public importance requires disclosure;
● In connection with a corporate transaction involving BBCAM, such as the purchase or sale of a business unit, an acquisition, merger, sale of assets, or other similar event.
Your User Profile
The information you enter into your user profile (your “Profile”) may be shared with your BBCAM contacts. You control your Profile and you can access and modify your Profile from the BBCAM application at any time. In addition, your Profile is available to other users of the Service who are connected to you on BBCAM. In addition, unless you opt-out (which you may do at any time in the BBCAM application), your Profile is discoverable by other BBCAM users, including by way of example in listings of contacts that will include your proximity to other users. You may also “block out” any BBCAM user in your contact list from discovering your Profile at any time.
Data Access and Removal
You can always control what information you choose to share with us on the Service. To do so, you can change your settings in the Service or in your mobile device. Alternatively, you can remove the Service from your mobile device entirely.
You can remove your data anytime you want. If you ask us to delete your account, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to remove your data from our servers.
Any personally identifiable information that (i) you share in text messages, photos, videos or otherwise in or through the BBCAM application with other users, or (ii) submit on a blog, bulletin board or chat room on our website or elsewhere, can be viewed and used by others, including to send you unsolicited messages or to commit identity theft. BBCAM is not responsible for any use or misuse of your information that might result from your disclosure of information.
Opt-Out – Promotional Communications
BBCAM allows you to choose not to receive promotional email messages from BBCAM and its service providers. You may opt-out by following instructions in the message sent by BBCAM or its service providers on how to unsubscribe from that particular mailing. You may also opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com
Protecting user privacy and personal information is a top priority for MATE Divergence and BBCAM. We make substantial efforts to ensure the privacy of all personally identifiable information you provide to us. Access to all personally identifiable information is restricted to those MATE Divergence and BBCAM employees, contractors, agents and third-party service providers who need to know that information in order to provide, operate, develop, maintain, support or improve the Service. MATE Divergence and BBCAM uses password protection, access logs, and system monitoring to safeguard the confidentiality and security of all member information.
In addition, due to the inherent nature of the Internet and related technology, we do not guarantee the protection of information under our control against loss, misuse or alteration.
The Service is opened to all ages.
Notification of Changes
email : firstname.lastname@example.org